Build and Usage Information
The links below have information on how to build Open|SpeedShop from either the sourceforge release tarball or the cvs development repositories. The links cover building for Linux clusters and for the Cray-XT/XEXK and Blue Gene platforms.
For users of the Cray-XT/XE/XK and Blue Gene versions of Open|SpeedShop, the following links take you to a platform specific set of instructions to build and use Open|SpeedShop. These platforms need additional steps to build, install, and use Open|SpeedShop. The development of the tool on the Cray XT/XE/XK and Blue Gene platforms is complete. More updates to this page and the platform specific instructions are forthcoming.
- Build Instructions for Building Current Release from tarball on sourceforge. (HTML)
- General Build Instructions for Building Open|SpeedShop from the Development Repositories (HTML)
- NERSC Hopper -Targeted Cray Usage (HTML)
- Argonne Intrepid IBM BGP (html)
- LLNL Blue Gene Dawn/Dawndev (HTML)
- Sandia/LANL Muzia/Cielo(HTML)